- Photo Booth: A facility to take photo has been installed in the India Visa Application Centre to facilitate the applicants to take photo as per specifications at nominal price of 20 CHF( 4 Pics)
- Internet Kiosk: The internet kiosk for filling online application form has been installed at India Visa Application Centre to facilitate the applicants to fill the online form at the centre at the rate of 6.80 CHF per form
- SMS Services: The SMS and Email services has been started to notify the applicant about the delivery of passport from the Embassy at nominal price of 2.50 CHF per application.
- Courier Services: Insured courier delivery of the passports after the decision has been made by the Embassy, at the rate of 25 CHF per passport.
This is a premium rate telephone service where you can obtain general information regarding Indian Visa applications. This service may only be used by persons aged 18 or over.
Calls may be recorded for training purposes.
This service is provided by VF Services (UK) Limited, registered in Switzerland Company Registration number - CH-020.9.003.684-0
The call center team is trained and is competent in handling calls to give general information about how to obtain an Indian Visa and the services provided by VF Services Switzerland for processing of an Indian Visa in Switzerland. Information about Indian Visa's is obtained by us from the CGI, Geneva.
Please note that we only provide general information, and if you have any special requirements, or require advice which needs individual interpretation, you should visit our Visa application center in Geneva in person at the address shown below or contact the Embassy of India in Geneva.
Premium Rate Number and Call Cost
The premium rate number for the service is 0900 000018. Calls to the premium rate number cost CHF 1.95 per call at all times, plus call set-up charges and other network extras. The cost stated is for calls from a Swisscom land line; the cost of calls from other landline and mobile networks may vary and may include additional tariff. Premium service rates are subject to change.
Call Center Timings
The service is available Monday through Friday between 09:00hrs to 12:00hrs and 13.00hrs to 16.00hrs CET.
No Cancellation Rights
The performance of the services begins as soon as you dial the premium rate number above, and by dialling you will be taken to have agreed that we may immediately commence providing the services.
Feedback, Complaints, and Claims
If you have any feedback, query, complaint or refund claim concerning the India Visa information service please call the following number only for Complaints or Claims:-
Call On: 0313815804 (Please note this number is purely for complaints/suggestions and not visa related queries)
The complaints and refunds line service is available Monday to Friday between 09:00hrs to 12:00hrs and 13.00hrs to 16.00hrs. Applicants who need a refund, want to make a complaint or general feedback should call at these specified times
You can also contact us by post at India Visa application Center, c/o VF Services (UK) Limited,
70 Rue de Lausanne
In case you have paid an extra amount as compared to the actual visa and service fee please follow the below steps:
- Please provide a letter with your claim
- Please include in your letter the proof of payment into VisaVia / VF Services (UK) Limited account.
- Please also attach a copy of Visa Fee acknowledgement and receipt.
Send it to: India Visa application Center, c/o VF Services (UK) Limited, 70 Rue de LausanneSwitzerland
The information given above is correct as at the date of publication:.